Hedelius Acura 65 EL automated by a BMO Platinum 50 Sideloader
When a customer has two turning or milling machines, which are able to automate, it is possible to connect these CNC machines to one BMO robot cell. In this example a combination can be seen between a BMO Platinum 50 connected to Hedelius Acura 65 and an Alzmetall GS 600. The compact milling machine of Hedelius can easily be loaded with a product or pallet thanks to the 50 kilogram robot.
BMO Automation is a supplier of total solutions and provided all equipment for this customer. A 4-fold zero-point clamping system with medium throughput, pallets with clamping blocks from the Schunk brand and a number of pallets for manual clamping was chosen. BMO has also automated the side door of the CNC machine.
Platinum 50 Sideloader:
- Machine interface Heidenhain
- Automatic door on CNC machine
- Double parallel gripper incl. BMO servo jaws
- Pallet exchange station on top product drawer
- BMO Gripper Pressure Control
- BMO Clamping Block Pressure Control
- Mail module
- Signal lamp
- Tool LifeTime Manager (TLM)
- BMO Jobmanager
- Program number selection on CNC machine
- Pallet module including fixtures:
- BMO 4-fold zero-point clamping system
- BMO Pallets incl. pneumatic clamping block
- Set BMO grip jaws
Click here for technical specifications about the Hedelius Acura 65 EL.